Saturday, January 30, 2010

Political Forum at Pellissippi

Media Media Release For Immediate Release

Knoxville, Tn. – We are proud to announce that Chuck Williams, Independent Candidate for the State Senate in District 7 had proudly accepted an invitation by the College Democratic Club of Pellissippi State Community College to appear at a Political Forum and debate his opponents. Mr. Williams is a proud Alumnus of Pellissippi State, Class of 2009. The event is scheduled for February 12, 2010 from 11 A.M. until 1 P.M. at the Magnolia Avenue Campus. Also confirmed to appear are Republican Candidates State Representative Stacey Campfield, Ron Leadbetter, and Steve Hill. Mr. Frank Carlson, columnist for the Metro Pulse is scheduled to be the moderator.

"I am very proud to make my first political debate at my alma mater Pellissippi State Community College. I feel that the education I have received from this school has aided me in preparing for a life of community service and the political world. I will be forever grateful to educators and staff of Pellissippi State Community College. "

The College Democratic Club is led by Student Advisor Mr. Dave Jones and President Michelle Brock.

Robin Hodge - Campaign Aide

No comments: